Personal injury cases can include car accidents, slip and fall accidents, workplace accidents and more. You will likely have many questions if you experience such an injury, like what you should do at the scene of an accident, what your options are if you don’t have any money for an attorney, or how much you can expect to receive in a personal injury case. Check out the videos below to find out what you should do if you should ever find yourself in such a situation.
- Why do I need a police report after an accident?
- What if I am partially at fault for an accident, do I still need a lawyer?
- Can you recover damages if you are partially at fault for your accident?
- I was in an automobile accident and I feel fine. Should I see a doctor anyway?
- After an accident, can I be reimbursed for time I had to take off work?
- What if I’m in an accident with someone who doesn’t have insurance?
- Should I take pictures at the scene of an accident?
- Is it OK to talk with at the police at the scene of my accident?
- I don’t have any money, how can I hire an attorney?
- What if I don’t know who caused the accident?
- Who is responsible for my injury if I was injured on a city sidewalk, but the injury was a result of an adjacent construction site?
- My child was injured in a retail store, can I recover damages on behalf of my child?
- What is an Independent Medical Exam (IME)?
- I recently suffered an injury in an accident, do I need an attorney?
- How much is my injury case worth?
- Should I seek medical attention after an accident?
- What if I can’t afford to pay for a lawyer?
- I was just in a car accident, what do I now?
- What damages can I seek in a personal injury lawsuit?
- How long will it take to resolve my personal injury case?
- What should I avoid doing if I was just in an accident?
- Can I still get my medical bills paid if I was partially to blame for my accident?
- Can a college student recover damages if they were injured or attacked on campus?
- Do I need to bring my medical records to my first meeting with your firm?
Commercial trucks are much larger, and often cause considerably more damage than other types of vehicles on the road. They are also owned and managed by trucking companies, not individuals. All of these things make truck accidents more complicated than your average motor vehicle accident. View our videos below to learn what you should do, and what you can expect after such an accident.
- Will my trucking accident go to trial?
- What are the most common causes of commercial truck accidents?
- What should I do if I’m in an accident with a commercial truck?
- What is unique about an accident with a commercial vehicle?
- What is my trucking accident injury case worth?
- How long will it take to resolve my trucking accident case?
Motorcycle riders often suffer more severe injuries than car accident victims because there is no protection around the individual as there is in a car. Watch the video below to learn what to expect from a motorcycle accident personal injury case.
If you’ve been injured at work, you likely have many questions. How long will the process take? How much can you expect to receive? What is the time limit for reporting an injury? Watch our videos below to learn the answers to legal questions such as these and more.
- How long will it take to settle my workplace injury case?
- What should I look for in a worksite or construction injury attorney?
- Who is responsible for my injury if I was injured on a construction site?
- Why is it important to retain an attorney after a workplace injury?
- I was injured on the job, what do I do first?
- My husband was injured on the job, how much compensation can I expect?
- If I am injured on the job, what types of claims or benefits am I eligible for?
- How long do I have to report a workplace injury?
- What type of workplace accidents do you see most often?
- What should I look for in a workplace accident attorney?
- What type of construction worksite injuries do you see most often?
- I was injured on a construction work site, what is the first thing I need to do?
- How long will it take to resolve a work site construction injury case?
- How much time do I have to report an injury on a work site?
Mining Workplace Injuries
The mining industry is one of the most dangerous in the country. Workers are often faced with tasks that threaten their very lives. View our videos below to learn the answers to some commonly asked questions regarding mining injuries.
- What types of mining accidents do you see most often?
- What should I look for in a mining workplace accident attorney?
The death of a loved one is often the most painful experience a person can go through. While no amount of money can bring that person back, you can prevent such a terrible thing from happening to someone else by going after the responsible party and collecting full and fair damages from them for the incident. Watch our videos below to find answers to frequently asked questions regarding wrongful death lawsuits.
- Can a wrongful death lawsuit be filed even if the loved one didn’t have a job?
- Can an estate sue for pain & suffering on behalf of a decedent?
- Can I bring a wrongful death case on behalf of a child or elderly loved one?
- How long will it take to resolve my wrongful death lawsuit?
- What if I die before I can file a personal injury lawsuit?
- What is a wrongful death lawsuit worth?
- What is a wrongful death lawsuit?
- Who can file a wrongful death lawsuit?
- What is the statute of limitations on a wrongful death lawsuit?
- What will we have to prove to win a wrongful death lawsuit?
When you go to a doctor’s office or hospital, you expect to be taken care of. You don’t expect to be hurt or for your condition to worsen. However, doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are people just like everyone else, and unfortunately, they do make mistakes, and some of these errors fall into the category of medical negligence or malpractice. If you have questions regarding a medical malpractice case, view the following videos to find answers.
- Can I file a medical malpractice lawsuit against someone other than a doctor?
- Can I sue my doctor for prescribing medicine that harmed me?
- Can you sue your doctor if you weren’t told everything about a procedure or medication?
- How long will it take to resolve my medical malpractice suit?
- How much does a medical malpractice suit cost?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money that can be recovered in a medical malpractice suit?
- What kind of mistakes can amount to medical malpractice?
If you are hurt on someone else’s property, whether it is private property or a business, you may be entitled to collecting monetary compensation for your damages. View our videos below to get answers to common questions regarding premises liability.
- What is premises liability?
- Am I responsible if someone was injured on my property even though they were trespassing?
- Can I file a damages claim against a business if I was injured as a result of a robbery or assault?
- Can I sue a hotel if I was injured on the hotel property?
- Can I sue the city if I was injured as a result of poorly maintained sidewalks or facilities?
- I was injured at a friends house, can I recover damages for those injuries?
In the United States, we enjoy a very high standard of living. Part of that standard includes laws that protect consumers against defective products. If you have suffered damages due to a defective product, watch our product liability video below.