At Bailey, Javins & Carter, L.C., we have handled numerous vehicle defect cases, representing clients throughout West Virginia who suffered serious injury, as well as representing their estate in wrongful death actions resulting from a vehicle defect. Vehicle defects can cause a variety of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, or SUV /truck accidents. If you need quality legal representation, contact our firm.
Charleston, West Virginia Vehicle Defect Lawyers
Bailey, Javins & Carter, L.C. understands the pain and suffering serious or catastrophic injury victims deal with after an accident. If your injury was caused by the negligence of another party, our firm is here to help. Our firm handles all vehicle defect cases, including:
- Roof Crush
- Seatbelt failure
- Seatback Failure
- Glass Failure
- Fuel System Failure
- Defective Brakes
- Defective Door & Rear Latches
- GM Recalls
- Ford Sudden Acceleration
Examples of vehicle defects include items that affect the crashworthiness of the vehicle or that promote injury, such as a:
- Defective Seatbelt – This can cause severe seatbelt injury, including slicing
- Defective Tires – This can cause you to lose control of your vehicle
- Defective Airbag – This can cause severe airbag injury, including concussions and accidents, or a premature deployment may cause an accident
- Defective Seatbelt Latch – This can cause ejections and serious injury or death
- Defective Glass – This can cause auto glass injury due to a manufacturer’s failure to use the proper glass
- Defective Seatbacks – This causes the seatbacks to flatten out and greatly contribute to the injuries you sustain
We can help you determine if your car, truck, or motorcycle has a defect, and if that defect may have caused or contributed to your injuries. We understand product liability law. If you have been seriously injured due to a motorcycle, truck, or car defect, you need to contact our experienced West Virginia vehicle defect lawyers today.
We work on a contingency basis. We don’t get paid unless you do.
Free Initial Consultation With an Effective Auto Defect Attorney
If you have been injured by a defective vehicle, contact our firm for a free consultation to discuss your legal matter.