Morgantown, West Virginia
Robert graduated from law school in August of 2021 and began working for Bailey, Javins & Carter, LC in the Morgantown office shortly after graduating. Guided by the mentorship of veteran attorney Linda Garrett, he now handles the workers’ compensation claims for Bailey, Javins & Carter, LC.
With family roots going back several generations in Nicholas and Mingo County, Robert has a deep appreciation of coal miners and all the hard-working men and women who call West Virginia their home. Robert has a passion to support West Virginia workers find a favorable resolution when they’re faced with the complex systems of workers’ compensation.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workplace Injuries
- Mining and Logging Injuries
- Heavy Equipment Injuries
- West Virginia
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- M.S., American Public University, Charles Town, West Virginia – Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management with a Concentration in Fish and Wildlife Management
- B.A., Shepherd University, Shepherdstown, WV – History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Virginia State Bar
- West Virginia Association for Justice
- West Virginia State Bar Workers Compensation Committee