Taylor M. Norman
Charleston, West Virginia
I was in a car accident and needed a personal injury lawyer. Taylor Norman has been amazing to work with throughout the entire process. There were some bumps along the way from the other party that made the process more difficult, but he worked hard the whole time to advocate for me and help me get the best out of a bad situation. He made himself available for contact at anytime and always answered any of the questions I had. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome and Taylor Norman is a big reason why.
Wonderful experience with Taylor Norman. Taylor was well prepared and an expert on our case! I highly recommend Taylor to represent anyone that needs legal counsel.
I would like to thank taylor norman for doing such a swell job on my case, very professional and really for helping me thru this thank you so much for just being there.
Wonderful experience with Mr. Norman, he went above and beyond and we are very happy with the settlement. I highly recommend the firm!
After his graduation from law school in 2016, Taylor moved back to his hometown of Charleston, West Virginia and began his legal career at Bailey, Javins & Carter LC. Since that time, Taylor has focused his practice in complex civil litigation, largely specializing in product liability, workplace injury, personal injury, consumer litigation, medical malpractice, and class actions. Taylor has excelled in his legal practice, and has been recognized as the “2020 Young Lawyer of the Year” in West Virginia by the West Virginia State Bar Association, and a “Rising Star” by the West Virginia Super Lawyers peer review publication in 2019, 2020, 2021 and again in 2022 in the area of Personal Injury for Plaintiffs. He also has been recognized as one of “America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys” and a “Top 10 Under 40” attorney in the field of personal injury by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2019 and 2020. Given Taylor’s successes, he was recently selected to be a member of the Amicus Committee for the West Virginia Association of Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Consumer Litigation
- Workplace Injury
- Class Actions
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- J.D., Charlotte School of Law (Cum Laude)
- B.S., Bethany College – Political Science
Honors and Awards
- West Virginia Bar Association – Young Lawyer of the Year in 2020
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys in 2020
- Super Lawyers – “Rising Star” in 2019 and 2020
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, “Top 10 Attorney Under 40” in 2019 and 2020
- Moot Court Board, Charlotte School of Law
- Senior Editor of Law Review
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Virginia State Bar
- West Virginia Association for Justice, Amicus Committee
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Royalty Owners