- Debt collectors must identify themselves when trying to collect debts.
- They should not attempt to communicate with debtors in connection with collection of any debt at unusual times or places.
- They should not harass or abuse anyone while attempting to collect debts.
- They should not use false, deceptive or misleading representation.
- They should not use unfair methods to collect debts.
Committed to Helping You
We work on a contingent fee basis. We do not get paid unless you do.
Free Initial Consultation With a West Virginia Consumer Protection Attorney
Contact BJC to schedule a free initial consultation with our plaintiffs’ lawyers in Charleston, Logan or Summersville.